Programme: 09.00 - Opening of the symposium. 09.00 - Louise Mazanti talk & visual presentation. 10.00 - Collective Breath work with music, 30
- 09.00 – Opening of the symposium.
- 09.00 – Louise Mazanti talk & visual presentation.
- 10.00 – Collective Breath work with music, 30 min. by Louise Mazanti. 10.30 – Alidra Alic artist talk & visual presentation.
- 11.30 – In-house lunch break.
- 12.30 – Tijana Miskovic talk & visual presentation.
- 13.30 – Ismar Cirkinagic, artist talk & visual presentation.
- 14.30 – Panel talk.
- 15.30 – Viewing ’Euphoria of Being’ documentary film by Réka Szabó. 17.00 – Dinner break.
- 19.30 – Barimatango, duo sephardic acoustic music concert.
- 20.45 – Thank you note.
- 21.00 – Synagogue closes doors.
Moderator. Award winning jewelry artist. Born 1979 in Bosnia and Herzegovina, living in Copenhagen. Studied art history and jewelry design in Italy and Denmark.
Ismar Cirkinagic is born 1973 in Prijedor, Bosnia and Hercegovina, at the time SFR Yugoslavia. He graduated at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen 2006, and since then been living and working as an artists in Copenhagen and Prijedor.
Louise Mazanti, PhD is a former professor in art theory. She now works with consciousness, me- mory and trauma as a transpersonal psychotherapist and international teacher.
Connecting contemporary art and cultural memory studies, focusing on artworks by artists from former Yugoslavia now living in Denmark.
Jüdisches Zentrum MünchenSt.-Jakobs-Platz 18, 80331 MünchenDas Jüdische Zentrum München ist das Gemeindezentrum der Israelitischen Kultusgemeinde München und Oberbayern in der Altstadt Münchens. Foto © Guido Radig